Application fees are required to process zoning applications. Checks should be made payable to Clinton Township. The zoning application and fee schedule are located towards the bottom of this page. Be sure to follow directions at top of the zoning application. Completed zoning applications may be mailed or deposited in the secure dropbox located at the front of the Municipal Building.
ZONING APPLICATIONS AND PERMITS:
- The Zoning Officer is responsible for the review and approval of most residential and commercial alterations to real estate. These alterations include fences, decks, sheds, accessory structures, generators, central air conditioning units, pools, additions to buildings and commercial changes in use. Zoning permits are required for these and other projects.
- When building a pool at your residence, zoning permits are required for both the pool and a fence which is mandated by New Jersey state regulations.
- If you are planning any changes to your real estate, we suggest you contact the Zoning Officer for further information.
- The Zoning Officer is responsible for the enforcement of the Township's various zoning Ordinances.
APPLICATIONS & FORMS:
- Zoning Map
- Highlands Centers Map
- Zoning Code can be found under Title 165 Township Code Book
- Zoning Permit Application
- Zoning Permit Application Fees
- Highlands Exemption Determination Application
- Tenancy Review Application
- Sign Permit Form
- Soil Disturbance & Grading Permit