The Planning Department is responsible for scheduling meetings and coordinating the applications which come before the Planning Board and the Board of Adjustment. The Planning Administrator is also responsible for maintaining records of each application, meeting minutes, resolutions and maps of approved subdivisions and site plans, which are available for public inspection. Updates to ongoing litigation are posted on this website, as well as application forms, checklists, legal "crib" sheets for variance questions, agendas and approved minutes.
As this is a one-person office, it is HIGHLY RECOMMENDED THAT YOU CALL OR EMAIL PRIOR TO COMING IN.
- Zoning Map
- Highlands Centers Map
- The Township's entire Zoning Code can be found on-line at Township Code Book, under Title 165.
- Planning Board Agendas & Minutes
- Board of Adjustment Agendas & Minutes
- Affordable Housing Updates
- Open Space and Recreation Plan
- Planning Board
- Board of Adjustment