The Clinton Township Sewerage Authority was established in 1975 as an autonomous Township agency, to administer sanitary sewer services. The CTSA is governed by a five member (and one alternate member) board of directors, individually known as Commissioners, who serve for a term of five years. Only part of Clinton Township is served with public sewer service. Please check with the Authority for information on the exact sewer service area.
Meetings are held on the first Thursday of each month at 79 Beaver Avenue, Clinton and begin at 6:30 P.M. We recommend you call their office to confirm dates and times if you plan to attend.
OPRA HOURS in accordance with N.J.S.A. 47:1A-5.a: Monday-Wednesday 9-11 a.m, excluding holidays
- Active 2023 Notice to Bidders:
- Authority Information:
Sewer Payment Options:
Effective 2/1/2023, there is a new online portal for access to view any sewer account(s) and make payments (optional).
Online Portal: https://ctsanj.igovservices.com/User/HomePage
- Video instructions can be found on the online portal homepage by clicking on the green tab in the lower right corner of the page titled, "Customer Getting Started Video".
- You will need the "online code" printed on the right hand corner of the first quarter 2023 sewer bill in order to create an account.
All Payments made online through the online portal are part of a fee based service.
- Debit and Credit Cards:
- A service fee of 2.65% is applied to all debit card and credit card payments.
- Cards Accepted:
- Visa, Mastercard, Amex, and Discover US issued debit and credit cards.
- Cards Not Accepted:
- Non US Issued debit and credit cards, prepaid cards, or gift cards.
- Electronic Check Payments:
- A service fee of $1.95 is applied to all electronic check payments.
- There is a limit of $30,000.00 per electronic check.
- There is a NSF Fee of $30.00 for any/all returned electronic check payments.
- Debit and Credit Cards:
- Online Portal: https://ctsanj.igovservices.com/User/HomePage
Office: debit card, credit card, cash, check, or money order.
- A service fee of 2.65% applies to all debit and credit card payments, whether in office or over the phone.
- After Hours Payment Dropbox: located on the outside of building to the left hand side of Gio's Deli - 79 Beaver Avenue Suite 3, Clinton NJ.
- Mail: check or money order.
- Effective 2/1/2023, there is a new online portal for access to view any sewer account(s) and make payments (optional).
|Members of Clinton Township Sewerage Authority||Term Expires|
|Dan McTiernan, Alternate 1||1/31/2024|
|Bill Glaser - Council||1/31/2022|